Frequently Asked Questions
- Usually, it takes 3–5 days to fulfill an order, after which it’s shipped out. The shipping time depends on your location, but can be estimated as follows:
- USA: 10-27 business days
- Europe: 15-29 business days
Refunds are only offered to customers that receive the wrong items or damaged items. If any of these apply, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with photos of wrong/damaged items and we’ll sort that out for you.
Claims for misprinted / damaged / defective items must be filed within 4 weeks of receipt of product. For packages lost in transit, all claims must be filed no later than 4 weeks after the estimated delivery date. Claims that are considered an error on our part will be at our expense.
Notice to EU consumers:
according to Article 16(c) and (e) of Directive 2011/83/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 October 2011 on consumer rights, you cannot be offered a right of withdrawal for:
1. the supply of goods manufactured or clearly personalized according to the consumer's specifications;
2. sealed goods whose seal has been broken after delivery and which are therefore not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene,
therefore, CasesDY reserves the right to refuse returns at its sole discretion.
Before getting in touch with us, please help us out by doing the following:
● Check your shipping confirmation email for any mistakes in the delivery address
● Ask your local post office if they have your package
● Stop by your neighbors in case the courier left the package with them If the shipping address was correct, and the package wasn't left at the post office or at your neighbor’s, get in touch with us at email@example.com with your order number.
If you did find a mistake in your delivery address, we can send you a replacement order, but shipping will be at your own cost.
You can track your order on our trackingpage
You find our contact informations on the link below:
You can complete your registration for our affiliate program under the following link: